This privacy notice was updated on 23.05.2018.
1. Data That We Collect
When you use our site praguebeergarden.com certain information is transmitted to us, for example type and version of your web-browser, operating system, the website you came from and the time of your visit. This data cannot be used by us to identify individual visitors. The data is exclusively used to improve the popularity, content and functionality of our website.
2. How We Store Your Personal Information
We do not store any personal data of our users.
3.1 Cookies on Our Website
These cookies are set by default and are required for czechbeertours.com to work properly:
- _csrf_token (Cookie is set for form submission security. Expires after 1 hour)
- _last_activity (Contains the date of your last activity on the site. Expires after 1 year)
- _last_visit (This is only relevant to registered system users (which are only our staff members). Expires after 1 year)
- _tracker (Keeps track of the last 5 pages you visited. Expires at the end of each session)
Google Analytics Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
These are the cookies set by Google Analytics for our website:
- _ga (Cookie is used to distinguish users. Expires after 2 year)
- _gat (Cookie is used to throttle request rate. Expires at the end of each session)
- _gid (Cookie is used to distinguish users. Expires at the end of each session)
If you want to opt-out, download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser.
More information on Google Analytics cookies.
- cookieconsent_status (Stores the user’s cookie consent state. Expires after 1 year)
3.2 Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
3.3 Removal of Cookies
Please refer to your browsers help section to find information on how to remove cookies that are stored in your browser.
3.4 More Information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then please contact us.
More on cookies: https://cookiesandyou.com/
If you have any further questions or concerns over how we use data please write us and we’ll be happy to provide you with more information.